Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trinity College and Surrounding Views







 Outside Trinity Gates


Walking along Pearse Street.


View of side street leading to Ha'Penny Bridge.

Dublin Loves Drama!
ad for upcoming festivals

View of Ha'Penny Bridge from Crosswalk

Temple Bar District
 


View from both sides of Ha'Penny Bridge - Crossing the River Liffey. I intend to get some great night shots of this area! It'll look amazing all lit up.


Stray cat I found on my way back into my apartment complex. I named him Titus. 

**Sorry for the less than stellar picture taking - it's hard to stop and get a good shot with so many people moving about. I plan to devout a day to picture taking and really get the effect of what I'm seeing. These are all quick pics taken as I walked from place to place running my errands. **

No comments:

Post a Comment