Friday, November 4, 2011

Going to Kiss the Blarney Stone!

I'm off on an impromptu trip with the International Society this weekend as they make their way to Cork!

I heard about it last minute and there happened to be 4 tickets remaining unpurchased so I decided to hightail it out of here for a few days and then come back to actually try and work during our November Reading Week.

Highlights of the trip include a visit to Blarney Castle, where for over 200 years travellers from far and wide have been joining in the Pilgrimage to climb the steps and kiss the Blarney stone to gain the gift of eloquence :) Not sure this is entirely sanitary, but I guess you can't miss a chance to go down in history...Keep you posted on whether I actually attempt this climb.

This link Blarney Castle, will tell you all you need to know about the experience!

To my family, Eid Mubarak! Hope you all have a wonderful day and lots of love to everyone :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment