Thursday, October 6, 2011

Belfast Bound!

On this Thanksgiving weekend, while my family back home sits around the dining table to begin the festive tradition of chowing down on turkey and mashed potatoes, I will be venturing into the north of Ireland for the very first time. Belfast is the destination and I am so looking forward to my first taste of life in Northern Ireland. I have been dreaming of this moment since forever, since I first realized I wanted to come to Ireland and what better way to celebrate a holiday whose very essence if about being thankful than to finally realize one of my biggest dreams. I am thankful for Belfast!

Upon my return I will post about all the adventures of hostel life, being in Ireland but technically being in the UK (although I have mixed feelings about this - my republicanism showing...shhh) and seeing the Titanic shipyard. 

Love to everyone! and Happy Thanksgiving, think of me while you eat :) you all know how much I love me some turkey...

No comments:

Post a Comment